Como vai, Forasteiro!?

Parece que você é novo por este pedaço. Se você quer se envolver, clique em algum destes botões!

Washington coach Jay Gruden still has hope

Trent Williams skipped Washington’s mandatory minicamp http://www.steelersfootballauthentics.com/diontae-johnson-jersey-authentic , asking the team to trade him or release him. Williams returns, though.“I sure hope so,” Gruden said Wednesday when JP Finlay of NBCSportsWashington.com asked if he believes Williams wants to come back.A report surfaced earlier Wednesday that the Washington left tackle is upset with how the team handled his recent medical situation. Gruden confirmed that Williams is unhappy with the timing of a diagnosis on the scalp issue that caused the seven-time Pro Bowler to have surgery this winter.“I just know he’s absent,” Gruden said. “The medical stuff is out of my hands. The contractual stuff is out of my hands.”Williams has two years remaining on his current contract and is set to make $11 million in base salary this season. His yearly average of $13.2 million ranks him sixth in the NFL among left tackles. There are certain NFL players in the lore of the game that built a reputation for performing above and beyond when the weather got cold each year and the games became more important. You think of guys like Joe Montana Justin Layne Jersey , Bart Starr, Terry Bradshaw, and for some reason Eli Manning and Joe Flacco.Then there are those guys that absolutely choke. What is it that makes someone a choker when it comes to football? Most people would agree that a choker is someone that has the ability to perform when there isn’t much at stake, and then flounder when everyone’s watching while an entire season is on the line.With that said http://www.steelersfootballauthentics.com/benny-snell-jr.-jersey-authentic , there have been quite a few players and coaches that have earned the label of a “choker” for their lack of playoff success. Who are these chokers, and what stats are there to back it up? Here are the 15 biggest chokers throughout today’s NFL history, and since there is no tangible choking stat, there are in no specific order.