Como vai, Forasteiro!?

Parece que você é novo por este pedaço. Se você quer se envolver, clique em algum destes botões!

st learn from o

After reading this article about Handan Toddler, Handan heard that people have beautiful walking postures. He came by the road every day. He came alone and learned a person. In the end, he even forgot his walking posture. The following is the "Handan Toddler" carefully edited by the editor of the Dictionary Search Network for you to read 100 words. I hope to have some inspiration for your writing and write a good composition. Part 1: "Handan Toddler" after reading 100 words "Handan Toddler" The main content of this fable story is: In the Warring States Period Cigarettes For Sale, there was a young man in the Tomb of Yan Guoshou. Called the world first. So, regardless of the long distance, he traveled to the mountains and rivers and went to Handan to learn to walk there. Later, he was determined to abandon his walking posture, but he still couldn't learn. Finally, he forgot his walking posture and could only crawl back. This fable story metaphor: imitation fails, but loses its original strengths. We cannot blindly imitate others or worship others. If we imitate others, we will forget our original skills Newport Cigarettes. Part two: "Handan Toddler" reads 100 words after reading a few days ago, I read the article "Handan Toddler" Carton Of Cigarettes. Handan heard that the posture of people walking is very beautiful, he was on the roadside every day. I also forgot the walking posture. After reading this story, I know that to do anything, don't just learn from others, but have your own ideas. Just learn from others, and you will forget your true colors. Part three: "Handan Toddler" reads 100 words after reading a few days ago, I read the article "Handan Toddler". Handan heard that the posture of people walking is very beautiful, he was on the roadside every day. I also forgot the walking posture. After reading this story, I know that to do anything, do n��t just learn from others, but have your own ideas, and learn from others, and you will forget your original features. Chapter 4: "Handan Toddler" after reading 100 words tonight �� This little story, it tells that one always learns to walk from others, and he will not even walk at the end. This story tells us that it is good to learn the merits of others, but the method must be correct, and you must learn with your brain Otherwise, not only will you not learn the strengths of others, but you will also lose your strengths.

Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Newport Cigarettes