Como vai, Forasteiro!?

Parece que você é novo por este pedaço. Se você quer se envolver, clique em algum destes botões!

ayer, and the gor

A round of red sun has covered half of the body behind the hill. From half of the red sun Newport 100S, a circle of rose colors fainted, and it became lighter layer by layer, and the gorgeous rose color dipped half of the sky. Under the shade of the trees, I sat on the stone slab as before, watching my shadow stretched by the setting sun. I couldn't stop my thoughts and flew into the noon today. On a hot summer day, bursts of heat wave rushed towards people. On the crowded bus, I was caught in the crowd, breathing the turbid and hot air in this small space, carrying the money in my pocket Cigarettes For Sale, thinking in my heart The T-shirt I saw on the street just through the window. Huh, I exhaled, but fortunately, someone next to me got out of the car, let me sit down, the boring air in the car made me upset. A worker stood next to me, wearing a shabby, unseasonable long-sleeved shirt, covered with various dirty paint mottled, disheveled hair, and a few handfuls of them who were also naughtyly raised, a little funny, a pair of tired eyes Full of deep sleepiness. He put a paint bucket next to me with a few small paint buckets and brushes in it. I couldn't help frowning and moved my body quietly, as if I could smell the dust , Khan's smell of paint. "Pun" sounded dull, something fell off, I looked down, and a cut pineapple wrapped in a black bag grunted and rolled to my feet, when the worker was awakened, he Rubbing his sleepy eyes, he leaned over and picked it up. He patted the dust on the bag and hugged it again in his arms. He was too tired, it should have been asleep just now, I think so. After a while, there was a "thump" again, and the pineapple fell to the ground again. He opened his eyes suddenly, annoyed, patted his head, muttered something in his mouth, then leaned down and put it again Pick up. When the pineapple fell and was picked up again, I thought of my father. I began to regret my disgust. When I was a child, the conditions in my home were not good, but when I saw the neighbors eating delicious food, I could not bear it. Living longing, shouting at his father and wanting to eat, my father always patted my head and answered me. After that, my father went out early every day. Every weekend, he brought back some delicious food, sometimes a piece of bread, or an apple, an orange, and a few sugars. That was the sweetness that was rare in my childhood. However, at this moment, I found that I had never noticed my father's tiredness. I just remember that his body became worse and worse, and his back would become more and more curved. Then the apples and oranges also thought that this pineapple had been dropped many times and picked up Thinking of this, my tears couldn't help but surge, and in the blurred vision, I saw a thin figure under the sunset faintly. I rushed into my father ��s arms, my father was a little happy and surprised, he patted me on the back ��What ��s wrong, unhappy? See what Dad brought you back�� He said he took an apple from his pocket After taking the apple Wholesale Cigarettes, the hot tears could not help falling.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online