Como vai, Forasteiro!?

Parece que você é novo por este pedaço. Se você quer se envolver, clique em algum destes botões!

A fantastic place to start is with quests

edited julho 2020 in Geral

100% advocate a new accounts. Start from the beginning and play OSRS gold slow. A lot of RuneScape players new to RS3 get lost. Being an old school RuneScape participant, you have an advantage because the map layout is pretty much exactly the same. A problem with old school RuneScape players is it's easy to become overwhelmed and give up and that the areas are packed with articles. Don't look at efficacy guides. Performance is good at later levels, but you are going to be skipping over a great deal of exploration and crucial knowledge you'll need for heights of RuneScape.

A fantastic place to start is with quests. Quests are very rewarding, and a fantastic way to get your stats up but not so fast that you're skipping more content. (Plagues end requires lots of skills to be 75, and will be probably the quest you would like to prioritize the most for Priffddinas).

Is not or if you would like to do Ironman. If you don't like MTX and feel confident with your understanding from school, I'd say go for it. You definitely get to research every part of content RuneScape must offer doing this, and that's a lot of time in RS3 as it is so expansive (beware, though, you will have a lot of studying to do. I have been playing this game because 2008, and began an Ironman a year before, and I'm still heavily exploring things.) You won't be able to its promotions or get treasure hunter, and you will not ever get.

Ironman definitely is exactly what kept me playing cheap RS gold with RuneScape though, it is some. Besides many other smaller hints, like taking lots of time to setup and familiarize yourself with your UI, exploring combat early and establishing Revolution mode so that your skills fire off in their very own, and performing all of the tutorials out of burthorpe, my biggest suggestion is to have fun and take it slow as it's a brand new game (since it essentially is!) I hope you enjoy your stay if you decide to play, it's good to see people like yourself appreciating the two of RuneScapes!

I had the same conversation with a buddy. It's my recommendation after a long time on RS3 that there is no justification to begin on a account of learning how to play with RS3 in terms. In fact I really I believe it is a detriment to learning how to play the game as you just really get to the part of RuneScape surprisingly late into the game. There is really much content which you probably are not losing out on anything by playing on your old main. Do not get me wrong it fun to initiate an original account someplace down the line. When you learn how to perform in my view, or a ironman but it's only fun.