Como vai, Forasteiro!?

Parece que você é novo por este pedaço. Se você quer se envolver, clique em algum destes botões!

leech their method to Maple story M Mesos Buy

Throughout the 3 days following my solo, I've obtained a'grand total' out of Chaos Root Abyss drops of 150mil. To put this in view, in March, my converted income was 3bil daily. This 150mil (a pitiful 5% of this ) is not indicative of a minimal supply of items I might have (I attract fall mules into Maplestory 2 Mesos all of my runs, and have a limitless source of them ); instead, it is simply due to the fact that these finish game falls are so common that their market looks like that of'best competition,' where the'willingness to take' for sellers is essentially zero because these items have no value at all to them.

I have soloed Hell Gollux 15 times, and got just zero Superior Engraved Gollux Pendants. Had I even obtained one and sold it for market price, that could be a meager 30 mil per day for killing Hell Gollux (coins sold ). Rather, according to empirical data, the drop rate of the pendant is around 2-3%, which is completely clear because of the propensity of pay-to-win gamers to carry themselves repeatedly in these boss runs. This low percentage yields an outcome of 15-20mil per day.

I have eight Tough Magnus runs each week. However, Tyrant boots just don't sell anymore because literally any random individual can leech their method to Maple story M Mesos Buy some boots.I am treated the same way (or worse, even if the participant has higher variety ), as gamers who paid their way to top, although it requires literally no maplestory2 ability at all to get to the top if you're paying from pocket. No. Skill. At. All.

So instead of relaxing and bossing daily for earnings, I must rely on the same exact methods I used seven months ago, before I reached six-digit range, when I reached max mesos for the first time.I literally haven't seen a single person that has attained 2mil range in a shorter time span without spending cash, or is more skilled than me at creating revenue, yet I am regarded as another 2m range player in my server.