Como vai, Forasteiro!?

Parece que você é novo por este pedaço. Se você quer se envolver, clique em algum destes botões!

Quarterback Marcus Mariota delivered an on-target pass to wide receiver

The Titans were held without a touchdown in last Sunday’s 13-12 loss to the Bills Youth Kevin Byard Jersey , but they came pretty close to getting one early in the fourth quarter.Williams dropped it, however, and the Titans had to settle for a field goal.Had Williams caught it, the Titans might have won the game and he might have kept his job this week. The Titans, who fell to 3-2 in the loss, released Williams on Tuesday.Williams Youth Marcus Mariota Jersey , who also returns kicks, played in two games for the Titans this year and has also seen time with Atlanta and Washington. He has 28 catches for 263 yards and two touchdowns over the course of his career.The Titans also released quarterback Austin Davis, who signed as depth when Mariota and Blaine Gabbert were injured. He’s no longer needed with both back to health.Linebacker Robert Spillane was promoted from the practice squad to fill one spot. He had 25 tackles for the team in the preseason. Bill Barnwell of ESPN wrote a piece earlier this week about 11 trades that make sense. One of the ideas he proposed was the Titans trading with the Detroit Lions. The Titans would send a 4th round pick to the Lions for Golden Tate. We all know why the Titans would like to make that trade. They need help at wide receiver. Here is Barnwell’s reason for why the Lions should make the trade:I doubt an NFL team with a first year head coach is ready to punt on the season after 5 weeks and a 2-3 record, especially a team with a really good quarterback. I get that the Lions have 2 other good receivers, but you need 3 in this league, and if one of the top 2 guys were to get hurt Youth Derrick Henry Jersey , which happens from time to time in the sport of football, and Tate was gone the Lions would be really thin at receiver.Of course if I am Jon Robinson I would pull the trigger on this deal in a heartbeat. The Titans don’t have anyone on the roster that comes close to matching the production Tate has put up in his career, and a future 4th round pick to dramatically upgrade your roster in a year where you have a legitimate shot at winning the division is a no-brainer. I just don’t see how the deal makes any sense for the Lions.