Como vai, Forasteiro!?

Parece que você é novo por este pedaço. Se você quer se envolver, clique em algum destes botões!

Inexpensive Egg Washer, Candler Built For Small Farmers

Inexpensive Egg Washer, Candler Built For Small Farmers

It was designed with small farmers in mind but has enough capacity for larger farms, too,” says William Burkholder, Dayton, Va., about the powered egg washer he recently started selling.To get more news about egg breaking machine, you can visit dinneregg official website.
His self-contained Power Scrub II operates on 3 DC electric motors and has a frame and body made entirely of stainless steel. Eggs roll down a runway at one end of the machine and pass over a powerful LED candler. The eggs then pass onto a chain-type track located inside a long metal cabinet. There the eggs are washed and scrubbed with brushes as they pass through, and then dried. The eggs continue to track around the other end of the machine to be packed. An optional side conveyor and drop-down table allow for convenient handling.
“It’s the ultimate egg washer for anyone who raises chickens on pasture,” says Burkholder. “I came up with the idea because I raise about 700 free range chickens and decided the egg washers I saw on the market were too expensive. Other comparable size egg washers on the market cost $12,000, whereas mine sells for a little over $5,000 and has some extra features that other models don’t have. It’s a quality made machine and requires very little maintenance.
“It works fast – it takes my wife and I only about 20 min. to wash 50 dozen eggs. The DC motors allow variable speed so you can run the track faster if you have clean eggs or slower if you have dirty eggs.”
Contact: FARM SHOW Followup, William Burkholder, 3319 Hilltop Acres Drive, Dayton, Va. 22821 (ph 540 879-3575; fax 540 879-9591).