Como vai, Forasteiro!?

Parece que você é novo por este pedaço. Se você quer se envolver, clique em algum destes botões!

Advanced Circuits Offers FREE PCB Design Software

Advanced Circuits Offers FREE PCB Design Software

Aurora, CO – Advanced Circuits, the Third largest PCB manufacturer in the United States, created PCB Artist to provide a free design solution that makes the process faster and helps customers find potential mistakes before moving onto prototyping or production. To get more news about Halogen Free PCB, you can visit pcbmake official website.
Designing a brand new PCB for your next project is exciting, but can be challenging if you do not have the right tools, which is why Advanced Circuits wants to make it easy with their high tech FREE PCB Design Layout Software, PCB Artist. PCB Artist is very well rated and will not cost users a thing.
How Quality Design Software Helps the PCB Production Process
Using quality, professional-grade software like PCB Artist helps designers turn their new idea into a tangible product. The FREE PCB Design Software has helped facilitate a faster and simpler process for all design engineers creating their PCB Designs. PCB Artist includes a Multi-Page Schematics, a configurable Auto Router, and other great features found in other expensive PCB Design software options on the market.
The free library for PCB Artist has more than half a million parts and allows users to create PCB Designs up to 28 layers. It also includes a powerful Part Creation Wizard, as well as design rule checks and reports. This helps spot errors, ensuring customers will not waste their time and money with designs that ultimately will not work. A stand out feature of PCB Artist from Advanced Circuits is how intuitive and easy-to-use it is for customers. It can be used by those with experience in designing printed circuit boards, as well as someone who is still learning. The interface is easy to understand and it includes a user’s guide that is available for download with a variety of tips, tools, and video tutorials.
"I am so thrilled that my prototype boards were inexpensive, they came back working the first time, and I didn't have to fuss with figuring out how to get all the right design files together in the right format. For my next prototype, I'm going to start in PCB Artist first.