Como vai, Forasteiro!?

Parece que você é novo por este pedaço. Se você quer se envolver, clique em algum destes botões!

But Li Xue ignored his offered hand and went back to her seat by herself.

<

div>"Let, let's go back." After dancing vigorously for quite some time, Shi Xin felt a bit tired, plus because of the constant friction between her and Qin Chao, she started to feel wet.

In particular, she did not want to see Alice and Jiang Lei who had plunged into their own world, ignoring everyone else. It was the so-called see nothing, hear nothing.

"Okay." Qin Chao naturally would not reject Shi Xin's request. So he took her hand and walked back to their seats.

However, when they arrived, Li Xue, who has been sitting quietly, actually glared at Qin Chao.

Did she just glare at me? Qin Chao touched his nose, Why would she do that?

Free as a Bird In Love with a Cat Just then, Qin Chao realized that he and Shi Xin were still holding hands.

Because their personalities matched with each other, Qin Chao and Shi Xin had quickly become friends, especially after what happened on the sofa on the other side of the dance floor. Therefore, holding hands did not feel wrong to them.

Shi Xin has yet to realize this issue so she did not try to release her hand. And Qin Chao was not just going to let her hand go because doing so would put Shi Xin in a very awkward situation. In other words, It would give the impression that Shi Xin was trying to seduce him, which was not the case.

Thus, he can only wait until Shi Xin realized they were still holding hands...

Alice and Jiang Lei did not come with them. For quite a while, they were still happily dancing on the dance floor.

Jiang Lei was an athlete and has a background in dancing, so he can dance for hours. Especially since he liked a flirtatious girl like Alice; they could be mistaken for a couple.

Shi Xin did not want to deal with this thing for now. One was her best friend and the other one was her boyfriend. She would just wait until they got back and found Jiang Lei afterward.

"We can't just drink and dance. We need to eat something." Shi Xin rubbed her flat belly. "After dancing for some time, I am feeling hungry already. Manager Li, what about you?"

"Don't you want to wait for your friends?" Li Xue asked.

"No, let them dance. I don't think they're hungry." Shi Xin waved his hand. "Let's just eat. What would you like to eat, Manager Li?"

"Anything is fine with me." Li Xue was not a picky eater, "You guys can order what you want, the company will reimburse the bill."

This was a company activity, so everything that they spent here would be reimbursed by the company.

However, there was a limit on how much the company would reimburse their meals. And that was; each person cannot spend more than one hundred yuan. Otherwise, if everyone ordered the most expensive meal, the company would go bankrupt.

"I think I want to try the steak and the fruit salad. I hear that the Western Food here is good." Shi Xin reached out her hand, called for a waitress and received the menu from her. She then looked for the Western Food part of the menu.

"Oh, I don't know what should I choose, everything looks delicious..." Shi Xin has always been frugal, so never came to this kind of high-end restaurant. Usually, she and Jiang Lei would go to some budget restaurants. Occasionally, they would go to Pizza Hut for some pizzas, but they never spent more than 200 yuan at a time.

"We have four people here, so let's combine our meal so that we can share the 400 yuan meals." Li Xue proposed.

"But I really don't know what to eat..." Shi Xin pushed the menu to Qin Chao and said, "Why don't you choose. You have eaten Western food right?"

"I only know French food." Qin Chao remembered his dinner experience with Su Ji and could not help but smile.

Although according to the agreement, they can't see each other for a year, he still held their memories together deep in his heart.

Whenever he thought about one of those memories, he would feel very happy.

He only realized it now that he never had a quarrel with her, they were truly compatible with each other.<b