Como vai, Forasteiro!?

Parece que você é novo por este pedaço. Se você quer se envolver, clique em algum destes botões!

A tall and sturdy silhouette walked out from the space-passage. Its whole body was curled-up in

<

div>This monster was an Ox-Headed person. His body was covered with a layer of short black hair. He had a dark and smooth skin. Moreover, there wasn't a filthy aura around him like that of the Dead Spirit creatures'.

In addition, there were two crescent-moon-shaped cow-horns on top of this monster's head. His eyes were bloodshot. He held a huge bone-axe in his hand. In fact, the bone-axe was almost as long as his height. The surface of the axe was filled with a circle of abstruse-and-profound spirit pattern and magic characters. It was emanating a very terrorizing aura that could make anyone tremble. In fact, this aura was far more formidable than that Liu An's dreadful aura.

"Luo... Demon King Luo Tian!" Ouyang Lun stood at the edge of the auction stage. He saw the Ox-Headed monster and was shocked for a moment as a result.

The experienced man stood beside Princess Yue Ni at the moment. His complexion also changed for the worse as he saw this scene. He couldn't afford to think about the rest of the guards and maidservants at this time. So, he grasped and pulled Princess Yue Ni towards an exit in order to escape.

"Respected Demon King Luo Tian, the pious Dark Moon's follower welcomes you to grace us with your presence!" Liu An's complexion looked faintly pale at this moment. He bowed and greeted the Ox-Headed Monster with deep veneration.

"Human boy, how are you related with that mixed-haired old man Dongfang Xian Tian?" Demon King Luo Tian glanced at Liu An and asked; his voice seemed like a rumbling thunder.

"Dongfang Xian Tian is my master," Liu An replied in a respectful manner.

"But, he had made a standard contract with me in the past. So, you will have to offer me a sacrifice of thousands of people every time I'll be summoned," Demon King Luo Tian stated.

"Respected Demon King, this is the Capital City of the Lu Shan Kingdom. So, there are millions of people who can be offered as sacrifice. I am offering them to you. Please enjoy as much as you like!" Liu An said.

"Great! Millions of people!" Demon King Luo Tian heard his words, and his eyes radiated with a magnificent red light. Juggernaut His huge ox-eyeballs glanced around, and he abruptly exuded a huge mass of grey light.

Then, he raised his right foot and stomped on the ground in a violent manner.

Bang!

A loud ear-piercing rumbling sound was heard!

The venue's ground suddenly plunged down. A vast-stretched mass of grey light gushed out from Demon King Luo Tian's body. It seemed like the waves of water as it spread toward the surrounding. The hard ground seemingly turned into mud, and formed a circle of waves and ripples.

These shockwaves seemed like a sea tide. And, they had enveloped the entire auction hall in a flash.

The entire hall was razed to the ground in an instant. The surrounding people tumbled to the ground as if they were a log of wood.

There were many people who were below the Xian Tian level. Those people started to bleed profusely from every opening in their body. Then, they died on the spot. Some people were relatively closer to Demon King Luo Tian. Their bodies received such a severe shockwave that they immediately turned into a lump of meat mud.

People who were at Xian Tian level or higher barely withstood this shockwave. But, such powerful impact still made them spout a mouthful of blood. Then, most of them lost their consciousness.

The Demon King Luo Tian raised the arm which didn't hold the axe, and the layer of dense grey smoke around his whole body dispersed in all directions. Then, it rolled-up these surrounding corpses.

Those corpses were swept away by the grey smoke. Then, these corpses began to fly high and exploded one after another. Then, they changed into the blood fog, and converged toward the top of the head of the Demon King. Then, they started to spin at an extremely high speed, and turned into a ball of red fog.

Demon King Luo Tian opened his mouth wide, and the red fog-ball flew into his mouth.

"Happy, happy! I haven't tasted such a fres