Como vai, Forasteiro!?

Parece que você é novo por este pedaço. Se você quer se envolver, clique em algum destes botões!

Only One Day-Up to 50% off cheap runescape gold for sale will come for The New RS Smithing Jan.11

The formula can easily be applied with a fingertip or brush and gives lids an instant dose of shimmer buy cheap runescape gold and shine. Applied lightly to bare lids, the product provides a pretty wash of colour. Or, layered over another eyeshadow, or on a sticky primer, it gives eyes a bold, party ready look.
As one of the best F2P MMORPGs game, RS can be played on both desktop and mobile.In the meantime,RSorder has come into the gaming field since more than 10 years ago, and we can provide the most professional service when you want to buy cheap RuneScape gold here. Meanwhile, our gold is very convenient to get.Now The new version of Mobile is live, you can buy All RS products with mobile conveniently and quickly!
5% more gold code:RSYK5 for all rs products & 10% Off code:OSRSA10 for all osrs accounts anytime!

No, it not Hi Rez responsibility to carefully craft the next queer gaming icon. And to be absolutely clear, it not as though Chiron other skins are thoughtful, nuanced parodies. Hi Rez, by and large, paints in pretty broad strokes. It just unfortunate that Hi Rez decided to move its character design crosshairs from something relatively inoffensive, like people say sorry a lot, to gay men a group that continues to be the target of hateful violence for simply existing.

I returned recently after quitting in 2007 (whenever they removed wilderness). I bought a purple phat using the majority of my money before quitting. Until recently, I had no idea that buying membership with gp was a thing. So I was just going to sell the phat for like 2b and pay for pretty much all the membership I ever need off that.

Logged in to find that my account had been banned. Learned that over 6 years ago it had apparently been hacked, and permanently banned for macroing. That was a pretty feelsbadman moment. 13 points submitted 13 hours agoFor example, at the beginning of the trailer that announced this skin, Chiron says, on, gods and goddesses, let get smiting, a reference to Laganja Estranja iconic workroom debut in season six of RuPaul Drag Race.

This really was a convoluted issue to fix, there was no apparently clear cause when you guys started reporting it. I really glad that you back enjoying the game as you used to. If you have any other issues, feel free to tag me or something and we look at it right away (I say this because I know y are gonna make threads about it anyway :p). I sorry that a fix took a while to get to you guys,

The skin isn so much an example of blatant homophobia as it is an unfortunate side effect of Smite simplistic sense of humor.During a Twitch stream where members of the Hi Rez team showed off the new Chiron skin, art director Chuk Vinson brought up the game Dream Daddy, a dating simulator that garnered a lot of positive attention for its tender, earnest depictions of queerness.
RS Fans! Welcome to Join 2019 New Year Celebration on RSorder for Up to 50% off RS 07 gold&Runescape 3 gold at 3:00 AM GMT on Jan.11!Visit the Activity Page by http://www.rsorder.com/rs-gold

Long-Term Discount Code:7% off code SYTHE to buy 07 RS Gold&8% off Code NZP8 to buy 2007 RS Nightmare Zone Reward Points Anytime & Just Follow RSorder on Twitter to Win Free OSRS gold/RS3 gold and other RS items Until 3:00 AM GMT on January 28, 2019!