Como vai, Forasteiro!?

Parece que você é novo por este pedaço. Se você quer se envolver, clique em algum destes botões!

2019 runescape eoc to 07 gold with 50% off on RSorder for Konar Drop Table Jan.21

So I have two Apple Express routers, one 1st generation, the other a 2nd generation. The new one is runescape 2007 gold hooked up directly to the cable modem downstairs. I'd like to use the older one to extend the network to the upstairs and back of the house, where coverage seems spotty.
As one of the best F2P MMORPGs game, RS can be played on both desktop and mobile.In the meantime,RSorder has come into the gaming field since more than 10 years ago, and we can provide the most professional service when you want to buy cheap RuneScape gold here. Meanwhile, our gold is very convenient to get.Now The new version of Mobile is live, you can buy All RS products with mobile conveniently and quickly!
5% more gold code:RSYK5 for all rs products & 10% Off code:OSRSA10 for all osrs accounts anytime!
Our Netgear R8000 will not stay connected to the internet. Rebooting either the modem or the router individually will not fix the problem, but rebooting both simultaneously will. It'll stay connected for a few hours, then disconnect again. After poking around, I saw the news about the command injection exploit. That is to say, the 2.4G Wifi connection isn't itself lost, just that the 2.4G channel loses its internet connectivity.

We recently moved and chose Frontier (formerly Verizon) FIOS for our Internet service since the other option was Comcast. The service is the lowest tier (50/50) but we were coming from DSL with lower speeds and it was fine so we were expecting it to be OK. And it is. Sometimes. Other times it is really slow to unusable. Like, the airport on my Mac won't even connect to the router sometimes.

Sometimes it will connect but I have to wait 2 4 minutes for an URL I typed in to load. Sometimes it goes up and down, disconnectng and reconnecting our wifi devices every few minutes. And other times, like right now, it's absolutely fine. [more inside]Extending an Aiport Express wireless network Clarifying details and back story inside. [more inside]

What rules, traditions, and beliefs would a religion that worships a god of chaos follow, and how might one role play this as a player? I have developed a character for a Dungeons Dragons 5E game, a pirate monk who follows a chaotic god of the sea and storms. I'm having a bit of trouble mentally reconciling what an organized religious order that lives by the tenets of chaos would look like.

Any advice for starting out, particularly in terms of setting up an interesting character to roleplay and really getting comfortable playing him/her? The other members of the group are pretty experienced, and have been playing together for nearly a year. In observing them, I noticed that they do a really good job with the roleplaying aspects, and I'd like to be able to keep up with them!
Guys!RSorder 2019 New Year Sale is in Full Wing,The Second Up to 50% off Sale for 250M OSRS Gold &1500M RS3 Gold at 3:00 AM GMT on Jan. 21!Buy Now from https://www.rsorder.com

Long-Term Discount Code:7% off code SYTHE to buy 07 RS Gold&8% off Code NZP8 to buy 2007 RS Nightmare Zone Reward Points Anytime & Just Follow RSorder on Twitter to Win Free OSRS gold/RS3 gold and other RS items Until 3:00 AM GMT on January 28, 2019!