Como vai, Forasteiro!?

Parece que você é novo por este pedaço. Se você quer se envolver, clique em algum destes botões!

Finish three out of Fortnite Items buy

Fortnite: Battle Royale's sixth season Battle Pass has replicated one of last year's least well-known challenges: Time Trials.This time round, the Time Trials are tougher but you fortunately only complete three of them.In any case, since you simply have to finish three out of Fortnite Items buy five this time around (2 fewer than Season 5) making it a little easier and quicker to get the task finished. But since these are a little more tricky than last year, it is helpful to have a guide on how to complete the three simplest ones.

There's a lot of clickbait and trash these days, particularly in regards to Fortnite. A lot of"guides" on YouTube start out with five minutes of speaking, with annoying YouTubers trying for one to subscribe or beating around the bush endlessly simply to make their videos 10 minutes . Gross.

But there are some good ones, and I've gone to the fortnite weapons trouble of discovering what I believe is the best video manual out there for these Time Trials, from a YouTuber that has lots of other fantastic guides you should test out for Fortnite, Destiny 2 and other games that are popular.

I am talking about HarryNinteyFour. His Time Trials manual is merely 1:44 seconds long and (like when I do YouTube guides) his short video comprises no boring rambling or pleas to subscribe or giveaways. It's just a simple guide that shows one of the simplest approach to finish the three most easy Time Trails in Season 6.

The Snobby Shores location and also the bridge south of Shifty Shafts are by far the easiest of the three. Neither of these two requires much building in any way, if you are having trouble 31, however you could probably construct a bit more than in this movie. In particular, constructing some platforms across the bridge might be useful so that you don't need to risk falling off the beam.