Como vai, Forasteiro!?

Parece que você é novo por este pedaço. Se você quer se envolver, clique em algum destes botões!

How Long Does It Take To Learn Forex Trading?

How Long Does It Take To Learn Forex Trading?

There are quite a few different things to consider when it comes to answering this question. The good news is the majority of things which dictate how long it’ll take you to learn how to trade are within your control. To get more news about forex education, you can visit wikifx.com official website.

Sorry to all those who want to ‘get rich quick’ and are looking for major shortcuts to trading success. If you’ve been sold by laptops on beaches, piles of money in big villas and Rolex watches. If you believe the ‘Wolves of Instagram’, then I need to be a little blunt with you.
Let me give you the analogy I use when providing trading education that tends to bring it home for aspiring traders.

Just as opening a trading account doesn’t make you a trader. The difference is that you would immediately realise you have no idea what you were doing if I sat you in a plane (if you’re a pilot reading this, then imagine when you weren’t one!).

So why do so many aspiring traders think they can trade when they first start? Overconfidence is a big factor as well as trading being deceptively simple. It’s just buying and selling, right? This makes it looks a lot easier than it actually is. Add to that new traders are encouraged to start off on demo accounts which they often make money on (due to no pressures of risking real money) and beginners are set up for failure.

It’s more complex. Like any complex skill, you need to put in time and effort to acquire it, as well as be taught properly.
Trading isn’t easy. No one who succeeds thinks it is easy. If it were easy then you’d not have a 80+ % failure rate.

If you’re going to learn Forex or any other trading, then it’s going to take a lot of time, effort and hard work. Now there may be those of you who are wanting to resist that reality because you want it to be true so badly. So many people want trading to be the solution to life’s problems. My suggestions, if you are one of these people, are the following:
The energy is non-negotiable. You have to be passionate and ‘love the game’, as they’d say in sport. If your only interest and motivation to make money then that motivation won’t last very long.

You have to enjoy the process of trading as well as the outcomes. You have to enjoy developing your trading psychology, fine-tuning profitable trading strategies and continuous improvement.

Depending on your strategies you will need to have an interest in politics, economics and world news. Basically, you’ll need to get stuck in to anything that’ll make your trading better.

Now the time spent can be a little more flexible. Of course you need to dedicate time towards learning to trade or you’ll never learn to trade successfully. The question is what time you have available. There’s a world of difference between someone who works full-time, has two young children and other commitments etc and someone who doesn’t have those commitments, for example.

If you have less time it will take longer. That’s not a problem but it is a big variable and one you need to consider for your own circumstances.

Another thing to consider is the quality of the time. The time you spend learning to trade Forex or other markets needs to be focused on the task at hand. This isn’t something you want to multi-task with or only give half your attention to.
Yes, I am a trading educator who has products and services so you may be thinking, “Turkeys aren’t gong to vote for Xmas”. I’ll also add there are a seemingly infinite number of scammers and people who’ll sell you a false dream in this industry.

Regardless of those things, there’s definitely value in seeking paid education, but it’s about making sure you are getting the right education. I’m not going to go in to too much detail about what you need seek and need to avoid – you can find more of that in this mentoring article – but the golden rule is simply that ‘if it sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true’.