Como vai, Forasteiro!?

Parece que você é novo por este pedaço. Se você quer se envolver, clique em algum destes botões!

A red-eyed, long

A red-eyed, long-winged fruit fly with gray-white stripes on his stomach stood quietly in my English book Marlboro Gold. It does not know that its life may end because of my careless closing of the book. I finally took care of it. Like its hundreds of millions of relatives, it has red eyes, long wings, and gray stripes on its stomach. It lives in every corner of the world, and there is always the risk of loss of life, and there is a destiny to escape in such a ing? It cautiously squats on the edge of the page, awkwardly moving the body Online Cigarettes, slipping down the foot, and climbing up from where it fell. In the coldness of the autumn morning, its movements became sluggish, and time eroded his life in a trace. Does it know? Doesn't it know? It knows too little. It only knows that he should forage, the spawning, the struggle to avoid death, the desperate preservation of life; it only knows that it will die when it is cold, and it will desperately feed and lay eggs before it dies Marlboro Red... I don't know the shape of the winter snow that humans know. It doesn't know that it has four pairs of chromosomes. It doesn't know that the sun, the moon, and the lighting area are known enough. In fact, humans know too little. We only know that learning. Life, the good life; we only know that we are getting old, we are not able to do what we like when we get old, so we must study hard and get married before we get old... We don��t know if the parallel universe exists. I don't know what the world looks like before and after we are born. I don't know the origin and death of the individual and the mass race. We are all red-eyed and long-winged. In fact, we are obsessed with the cause, but it is just like eating juice in the eyes of higher organisms. Simple and meaningless things! The innate misfortunes we complained about were just the kind of "white-eye mutation" in the "red-eye" in their eyes. The fruit fly ignored my thoughts, moved the little buttocks, and spread the wings to the sun. . It has its quest, just as we have ours. What seems to be simple and "meaningless" is actually all of it. For it, the sweet, cold, warmth of the acid is enough. Maybe one day the fruit fly will evolve to know the difference between the light and the sun. Maybe one day humans can travel in the parallel universe. However, at this moment, focus on Our "world", everything is meaningless, perhaps "meaning" comes from the general ignorance of fruit flies, and this "ignorance" is also the greatest wisdom - to be the best in our world.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes