Como vai, Forasteiro!?

Parece que você é novo por este pedaço. Se você quer se envolver, clique em algum destes botões!

Wide receiver Geronimo Allison appeared to be on his way to a breakout year four games into the 2018

He caught 19 passes for 289 yards and two touchdowns after catching 35 passes for 455 yards and two touchdowns over his first two professional seasons Christian Miller Jersey , which the wideout said left him feeling like he was “kind of skyrocketing and climbing.” Things would go the wrong way from there, however.Allison’s “groove” was halted by a concussion and he then missed another game with a hamstring injury before returning to action just in time to tear his adductor muscle in practice. That injury ended his season and sent him toward restricted free agency this offseason. Allison has not been tendered yet and hopes that the team is planning to bring him back to see if he can rediscover that groove in 2019.“I see it, like in different articles out there Jordan Scarlett Jersey , so at times it crosses my mind,” Allison said, via the . “But for the most part I just try to stay in the moment and consistently understand that this is my home and I’m here. I’ve been doing well. I’m active in the community. My teammates love me. The organization loves me around here. So I’m happy here. It seems like they’re happy to have me here. I’ve been productive since I’ve been here David Montgomery Jersey , so I’m hoping to continue to be here.”The Packers picked three receivers in last year’s draft and Davante Adams is at the top of the group, but Randall Cobb‘s expected exit in free agency could make it likelier that the Packers will bring Allison back for another year in Green Bay. PITTSBURGH (AP) — The Pittsburgh Steelers made a significant investment in protecting quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, signing Pro Bowl center Maurkice Pouncey and left guard Ramon Foster to new deals Thursday.Foster was set to become a free agent when the new NFL year begins next week but that’s off the table after the 10-year veteran agreed to a two-year deal that will pay him $8.25 million and lets him stay with the club he’s made 131 starts for since 2009.Pouncey was entering the final year of the $44 million deal he signed in 2014. The contract he signed Thursday runs through 2021 and will pay him $11 million in 2020 and 2021. A seven-time Pro Bowler Riley Ridley Jersey , Pouncey has served as the anchor for the offensive line in front of Roethlisberger since 2010.The signings also clear the way for Pittsburgh to move forward with a new contract for Roethlisberger. The 37-year-old is about to enter the final season of a contract extension he signed in 2015 and the two-time Super Bowl winner believes he can play several more seasons. Steelers general manager Kevin Colbert said at the combine last week the team has begun talking to Roethlisberger about a new deal that would likely run through 2021.Roethlisberger has long maintained he plays behind one of the best lines in the league. He’s been sacked 24 times or less in each of the last four seasons and he led the NFL and set a franchise record in 2018 when he passed for 5,129 yards. His 34 passing touchdowns were also a new franchise mark.