Como vai, Forasteiro!?

Parece que você é novo por este pedaço. Se você quer se envolver, clique em algum destes botões!

Same could happen if it was Epic or Activision

Same could happen if it was Epic or Activision. If CDPR, Valve or any other beloved company did exactly the same, comments would be wholly different. Edit: Sony did the exact same and the mut coins madden 21 overall reception on those remarks are largely positive. Stay fresh, Reddit. I really don't think so. If their main customer base is African American is doesn't make sense to market to them right now. As they won't be spending at this time, as games is not on there minds at this time. Not about honor imo. More or less they not moving into the stores immediately to make purchases. A wonderful gesture, but aren't these the very same people who censored Colin Kaepernick's title from a song in one of the previous Madden games?

I'll preface this by stating I don't think it's a bad thing for them to bring awareness to this situation. It's significant that it can't only be ignored by looking away from it. With that said, I do hold a certain amount of doubt towards multi-billion buck multinational corporations paying lip service to significant social issues. They're in the best possible place to do more than simply put out a press release or public statement. Of course, as a philosophical business they're under no duty to do so, and it rings hollow when they try to stand in solidarity with the buy Mut 21 coins ordinary men and women. Now there are companies out there that do things and this is the time to emphasize those efforts; to show that they're more than just words.

Comentários

• As they won't be spending at this time, as games is not on there minds at this time. Not about honor imo. More or less they not moving into the stores immediately to make purchases. A wonderful gesture