Como vai, Forasteiro!?

Parece que você é novo por este pedaço. Se você quer se envolver, clique em algum destes botões!

Personalized Custom Beaded Name Bracelet

Personalized Custom Beaded Name Bracelet

How fun are these Personalized Custom Beaded Name Bracelets?! These trendy bracelets make the perfect addition to any outfit, and make the perfect gift for literally ANY occasion.To get more news about name bracelets, you can visit koalaprint.com official website.
Customize with your name, children’s name, special date, pet’s name, initials, motivational words, and so much more.
Leave a Note at checkout with your customizations.. Please be sure to double check spelling.
⋒ This listing is for one bracelet. Any photos showing more than one bracelet is an example of how they can be worn together.
⋒ If you do NOT want a gold bead on each side of the name, please let me know in your notes at checkout.
⋒ LETTER BEADS ARE 6mm!!!! If you add letter beads to an 8mm beaded bracelet, the letter beads will still come 6mm! Please keep that in mind when ordering.
⋒ Each bracelet is 6.8-7” long. They are stretchy and made to fit snug, so the letters sit flat on the top of your wrist. IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF YOUR WRIST SIZE, OR DOUBT THAT A STANDARD SIZE WILL FIT PLEASE PLEASE MEASURE YOUR WRIST BEFORE ORDERING. I understand that everyone is different, and I can make any size that you need... Feel free to message me if you have any questions regarding size. This is very important.
⋒ The stones on these bracelets are completely NATURAL... nothing synthetic, which means each stone will be unique and have its own characteristics. For EXAMPLE... the Black Druzy Agate might start to fade a bit, because it’s not covered in a synthetic coating... so eventually after washing your hands and getting it wet x amount of times, it will fade... This is not something that I can change without adding a synthetic coating, which I’m not willing to do.
I also try to include at least one stone on each druzy bracelet that is cracked to show the beautiful sparkle inside of the stone. If you have any questions regarding each stone, and it’s natural qualities please let me know!
⋒ THESE BRACELETS ARE FINAL SALE... Please double check spelling and color variation.
⋒ Each bead is approximately 6mm in size. These bracelets are dainty and are perfect for stacking multiples.
⋒ Color may vary slightly from the photo
The price point for these bracelets are extremely generous, because they are all made with natural stones, it’s unlikely that you will find them for a more reasonable price... for that reason, I’m pretty firm on my no refund or discount policy.
If I’ve made an error, please contact me... I am more than willing to hear any concerns or complaints, if you feel like there was an issue or error on my end.
If you did not measure your wrist and feel like they’re too tight, or too large please do not leave a bad review because I am very upfront with the size of these bracelets, and I am not at fault for the miscommunication. These bracelets are 6.8-7 inches. And that is a guarantee. Measuring your wrist to determine size is the buyer’s responsibility. There’s absolutely no way that I can make sure the size you’re getting is the size of your wrists, unless you communicate that information to me.
We try our best to deliver top of the line products, made from durable materials. Products should not be worn in water, and should not be overly stretched. Too much tension can cause the bracelet to bust.