Como vai, Forasteiro!?

Parece que você é novo por este pedaço. Se você quer se envolver, clique em algum destes botões!

Around SB Nation: What Other NFL Blogs Are Discussing AFC EAST

According to numerous reports Mike Gesicki Jersey , the Miami Dolphins have set their sights on New England Patriots linebackers coach and defacto defensive coordinator Brian Flores. Per those reports, Flores was the target all along.When much of the nation was saying that Kris Richard was the Dolphins top choice, Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald went the other way, saying it was Flores at the top of Miami’s list. In fact, the Dolphins spent the longest with Flores, having dinner with him and then meeting with him again in the morning. For all the other candidates Authentic Jerome Baker Jersey , the interviews were relatively short - just a few hours each.I too, had heard earlier in the week that it was in fact Flores and not Richard. However, in an effort to respect current Dolphins special teams coordinator Darren Rizzi, I did not publicly release the information. There were hints, though.And then finally, I pulled a page out of the Da Vinci Code playbook when I put out a string of tweets on Thursday evening. Check out the first letter of every tweet.Flores spent time as a scout upon entering the NFL and has also spent time on the offense Youth Matt Haack Jersey , special teams, and finally defense. If he comes to Miami, he’ll be tasked with rebuilding this programfrom the ground up. If he turns down the job? Watch out for Dennis Allen. This is one of our random and yet not so random (since they appear nearly every evening) live threads. Everyone is, as always, welcome to discuss any subject that you wish on the live threads, but please http://www.dolphinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-davon-godchaux-jersey , in doing so, continue to adhere to the rules of the site. Also as per those rules, the discussion of, alluding to or references to politics or religion are prohibited because we like it better when everyone gets along. Please keep the conversation as close to PG-13 as possible. The PG rule also extends to the posting pictures and gifs. Any nudity (this includes photo’s with see-through clothing) or anything else of an offensive nature is strictly prohibited and the posting of such may result in a warning. Additionally, please keep your pic’s and GIF’s to a reasonable number and a reasonable size as to not slow down the load time of the thread too much. Please use the preview button before posting ANY photos to make sure that they do not show up as a huge item that will also slow down the load time for certain site members.