Parece que você é novo por este pedaço. Se você quer se envolver, clique em algum destes botões!
Features of aluminum alloy ceramic foam filters
1. High air permeability, good strength, good thermal shock resistance, stable quality, no matter the large size or small volume ppi product, there is no loss of impurities under high temperature.
2. Advantages compared with traditional filter materials: thermal stability and chemical stability at high temperatures, to avoid chemical reactions with molten metal after filtration.
3. Pure ceramic composite materials have high porosity and good high temperature mechanical strength.
4. Fully open pores, ceramic particles or powder will not be lost during the filtration process (snowfall).
5. Convenient operation and energy saving. Make the metal flow smoothly, avoid sputtering and reflow, thereby improving the surface quality of castings, preventing hole deformation, and ultimately reducing the rejection rate.
Aluminium 7075 Molten Metal Filtration is a very effective tool for Aluminium 7075 purification to obtain the purity of molten metal in the casting process. It is characterized by good thermal conductivity, good stability, and resistance to sudden changes in temperature.
The foam aluminum ceramic filter adopts the adsorption principle, which can effectively remove large and small impurity particles without falling debris, effectively reducing the pollution of molten aluminum.
Excellent thermal shock resistance, improve the corrosion resistance of molten metal, can stabilize the flow of aluminum, facilitate the filling of castings, reduce slag and pinhole defects, and improve the quality and productivity of aluminum alloys.
Ceramic foam filtration method
Ceramic foam filter is made by injecting a mixture of alumina and phosphate into sponge plastic, and then drying to volatilize the sponge plastic. It can also be called a microporous reticulated ceramic foam sheet with a sponge-like structure.
When the aluminum melt flows along the tortuous channel and the pores of the filter plate, the inclusions deposited on the inner surface contact the pores, inertia, flow force, and retained filter material, and maintain the surface and gap of the internal pores.
The inclusions remain in the filter material and are separated from the molten aluminum.
Foam ceramic filter plate is easy to use, good filtering effect, low price, and it has been widely used in the world. Filter the molten metal with ceramic foam filters
The thickness of the ceramic foam filter
plate is generally 50mm, the length and width are 200~600mm, and the porosity is as high as 8%. The filtration does not require a high-pressure water head, the initial size is 100-150mm, the latter only needs 2-10mm.
The ceramic foam filter
is surrounded by a gasket between the filter and the filter box to prevent molten aluminum from leaking from the interface.
Our ceramic foam filters use two different types of sealing gaskets, fiber cotton gaskets and expanded cotton materials.