Como vai, Forasteiro!?

Parece que você é novo por este pedaço. Se você quer se envolver, clique em algum destes botões!

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have hired Maral

TAMPA Noah Fant Jersey , Fla. (AP) — Javadifar and Lori Locust as assistant coaches, becoming the first NFL team with two female coaches on their staff.Locust and Javadifar are also the first full-time female coaches in franchise history.Locust will be an assistant defensive line coach and Javadifar an assistant strength and conditioning coach.“I know how hard it can be to get that first opportunity to coach at the highest level of professional football,” Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians said in a statement.“Sometimes, all you need is the right organization to offer up the opportunity. The Glazer family and our general manager, Jason Licht, were extremely supportive of my decision, and I know Maral and Lori will be great additions to my coaching staff.”Locust joins the Bucs after working as the defensive line coach for the Birmingham Iron of the Alliance of American Football. Last year http://www.denverbroncosteamonline.com/dalton-risner-jersey , Locust served as a defensive coaching intern for the Baltimore Ravens during the team’s training camp.Javadifar has most recently worked as a physical therapist in Seattle. A native of Queens, Javadifar played basketball at Pace University in New York. PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Nick Foles is in a unique situation, a Super Bowl MVP trying to lead his team to a second straight championship knowing he will most likely play somewhere else next season.Nothing about what Foles has done for the Philadelphia Eagles is ordinary.“I’m not worried about the future but I understand where I stand and every time I wear that jersey is special,” Foles said Wednesday. “We get one more week together, at least.”The Eagles (10-7) face the New Orleans Saints (13-3) in a NFC divisional playoff game on Sunday thanks to Foles’ heroics in the clutch again.He filled in when Carson Wentz sustained a knee injury in 2017 and led the Eagles to their first NFL title since 1960, going 5-0 in games that he started and finished.Foles returned to the starting lineup after a back injury sidelined Wentz last month and has led the Eagles to four straight wins, including a 16-15 comeback victory at Chicago in the wild-card round. Facing the NFL’s stingiest defense Drew Lock Jersey , Foles tossed a 2-yard touchdown pass to Golden Tate on fourth down with 56 seconds remaining.But no matter how far Foles can take the Eagles, it probably won’t change his standing on the team. Wentz is the franchise quarterback. He finished third in NFL MVP voting in his second season as a pro. He returned quickly after surgery to repair two torn knee ligaments, started 11 games and posted career highs in completion rate (69.6 percent) and passer rating (102.2) despite battling inconsistency and injury.“He’s the guy we drafted and moving forward, he’s our quarterback,” coach Doug Pederson said, repeating the same thought several times.The Eagles must decide by mid-February if they want to exercise a $20 million option to keep Foles for 2019. That’s a big price to pay a backup, though Wentz is scheduled to make a base salary of $720 http://www.denverbroncosteamonline.com/dre_mont-jones-jersey ,000 next season with a salary cap total of about $8.5 million.If the team declines the option, Foles becomes a free agent. If the option is picked up, Foles has five days to choose whether to accept it or void it and pay back a $2 million signing bonus. Philadelphia could elect to exercise the option and trade Foles. His salary would become fully guaranteed on March 18, the fifth day of the league year.Wentz is under team control through 2020 and the Eagles could offer him a new long-term deal now before his asking price skyrockets.Although it’s not a debate within the organization, Foles vs. Wentz has dominated conversation among fans and sports talkers.Foles has already won a Super Bowl and he’s 25-12 as a starter in Philadelphia, going back to his first stint with the team from 2012-14. He has the highest winning percentage (.676) in franchise history.While outsiders argue the merits of both, it has not been uncomfortable for two talented quarterbacks who are close friends and share a special bond.“Both guys are brothers in Christ first and foremost so that’s a big part of their relationship T.J. Hockenson Jersey ,” Pro Bowl tight end Zach Ertz said.“They understand that football is not the most important thing to them so they relate extremely well in many other things. They’re extremely happy for the other guy’s success.“You don’t find that everywhere. You don’t find that very often on the same team let alone the same position, but that is what’s different about this team. Guys truly care about one another and are happy for the other man’s success.”